THE DEVELOPMENT THE AUTOMATIC ACCIDENT ALERT WITH VEHICLE TRACKING SYSTEM USING GSM

Friday 12 October 2012

week 10 (FYP 1)


For this week actually it was the important week because this week is presentation day for my proposal of the project. All this week I have research and studied about my project and now this week I can show how much that I understanding and ability about my project. My assessors are Madam Nurul Rodziah from Telecommunication Department and En Ahmad Zaki from Electric Department. This presentation was held at Dewan Gemilang Unikl BMI. During the session presentation, I have do my best and answering all question smoothly that asked to me and I hope the mark given from the assessors its also good.




                                                                             copyright by
sh mohd faiz

No comments:

Post a Comment