THE DEVELOPMENT THE AUTOMATIC ACCIDENT ALERT WITH VEHICLE TRACKING SYSTEM USING GSM

Monday 6 May 2013

WEEK 14 (FYP 2)

TITTLE : PRESENTATION DAY


Finally, the day that I are waiting for. It's the day that of presentation and the most important is the competition day. Presentation about the project was held in the morning from 9.00 am until 1.00 pm, and the competition is being held in the afternoon which start at 2.30 pm until 5.00 pm. During the presentation time, I and my other friends had been assess by two assessor:-

~ Mdm Nurul Rodziah Bt. Abdul Ghafar
~ Dr Hafiz Bin Hamzah

Presentation time run smoothly without any difficulty. Picture below is my Poster of Automatic Accident Alert System.

Figure 1 : Poster of my project

Figure 2 : Show of my project

At the afternoon, the competition begin. I was very upset during the competition time. It is because, I was not selected in the top 20 project listed. Maybe all the competitor are great and tough, that why I not nominated in the top 20 I think. ='(
copyright by
sh mohd faiz

No comments:

Post a Comment