THE DEVELOPMENT THE AUTOMATIC ACCIDENT ALERT WITH VEHICLE TRACKING SYSTEM USING GSM

Friday 28 September 2012

week 8 (FYP 1)

For this week actually, I'm only have a meeting with my advisor because of this week is the phase test week also I have three paper to be occupied. The purpose for this meeting actually is we want to discuss about final year project proposal presentation that will come shortly also about the progress of my project. My advisor want me to doing more research about this project because she wants me to more expert and know everything about this project because of the final year presentation for proposal will come soon in week 10. She also want me to prepare for presentation slideshow for the final year project proposal.




copyright  by
sh mohd faiz

No comments:

Post a Comment