THE DEVELOPMENT THE AUTOMATIC ACCIDENT ALERT WITH VEHICLE TRACKING SYSTEM USING GSM

Friday 3 August 2012

Week 1 (FYP 1)

TITTLE : FIND A SUPERVISOR

Firstly, for my first semester of Final Year Project, I need to find a supervisor of my project to guide me until end of semester of final year project. Then after I meet Miss Nor khariah, and proposed to her to be my supervisor. Alhamdulillah, I really grateful because she agree to be my supervisor until the end of this final year project period completed. I really thankful to Miss Nor khariah for accept me and give me the ability to choose what kind of project that I want to do for my final year project then I hope that my final year project will succeed and will be listed among the twenty of the best project. Amin....



copyright by
sh mohd faiz

No comments:

Post a Comment