THE DEVELOPMENT THE AUTOMATIC ACCIDENT ALERT WITH VEHICLE TRACKING SYSTEM USING GSM

Thursday 9 August 2012

Week 2 (FYP 1)

On this week, After making a lot of research I still thinking what kind of project that I want to do. Finally  after discussions with my supervisor and some good advice from her then I get an idea and decide what kind of projects that really fit and compatible with my course of study all this years. After I showed the project about accident alert system and a little brief description about the project. Finally, she agreed and we a consensus to choose " THE DEVELOPMENT OF AUTOMATIC ACCIDENT ALERT WITH VEHICLE TRACKING SYSTEM USING GSM" as my project.

This is the example of accident alert system that I found during my research.




This BMW car is connected to e-Call(emergency call) that installed to your vehicle and will send an emergency call, providing the 999 services with precise information on your vehicle location so that they can respond immediately.  From this example of video, I will make my project based from this e-Call system but the just a little bit different because I used three type of different sensors and GSM via SMS.

 

copyright by
sh mohd faiz

No comments:

Post a Comment